IPA’s handwriting programme pays attention, in a way that no other program we know does. Good Handwriting requires the ability regularly to distinguish certain shapes and to translate those distinct mental images into consistent physical motion in one’s hand. In keeping with its developmental concerns, IPA offers extremely basic exercises in figure-ground discrimination and top- to- bottom, left-to-right sequencing.
ADVANTAGES OF IPA HANDWRITING PROGRAM?
- Handwriting becomes more legible
- Mistakes due to wrong writing are avoided.
- Helps in the neat presentation.
- Makes the children practice good writing.
- This program also works with lefthanders.
The programme is for the age group of 5 years and above.
- Sub Junior – 5 years to 6 years.
- Junior – 7 years to 9 years.
- Senior – 9 years and Above.
- Calligraphy – 9 years and Above.
- Duration for 4 levels -3 Months each level.
- Weekly one class of 2 hours each.
- International Certificate are awarded on the successful completion of each level.