IPA has recently launched a Handwriting programme. A good handwriting is a pleasure both to the student and to the examiner. Handwriting is something which should be inculcated from the beginning.
IPA’s handwriting programme pays attention, in a way that no other program we know does. Good Handwriting requires the ability regularly to distinguish certain shapes and to translate those distinct mental images into consistant physical motion in one’s hand. In keeping with its developmental concerns, IPA offers extremely basic exercises in figure-ground discrimination and top- to- bottom, left-to-right sequencing.
Advantages of IPA Handwriting program:
- handwriting becomes more legible
- Mistakes due to wrong writing are avoided
- Helps in neat presentation.
- Makes the children practice good writing.
- This program also works with lefthanders.